Wednesday, October 04, 2006

Wednesday Musings

I've had such a luxurious day today! Very rare for me. I slept until 12:30 today which was amazing! It was the nicest sleep I've had in ages! Then, I piddled around and worked on a layout for the baby book (which I'll share later). Paul and I had Mexican for dinner and made a trip to Target before picking up the twins. It was so nice to hang out with him alone since we get to do it so rarely. We went to my mom's and hung out with her and the twins for awhile before heading home for baths and bedtime. It was such a great day! I really needed it. Now, I am working on the computer but planning to head down to watch LOST which I've tivo'd. I've been waiting all summer for this episode. OH! We talked to Sami tonight and she's doing great. She isn't able to come visit this weekend but she'll be here the weekend after. We can't wait to see her. We miss her so much. When she comes we're going to go to the pumpkin patch which will be LOTS of fun (and I'll get some fun fall photos to scrap with).

Here is my most recent layout ... Alex's 2nd month page for his baby book. Gosh, I can barely remember him being this small! Time sure does fly!

No comments: