Sunday, October 01, 2006

Sunday Musings

We had a nice day today. Paul had to work all morning but we were able to get over to Mimi and Papa's tonight to visit with them, Dad, Nina and Elizabeth! It was great to see them and the babies were in great moods after having a 3 hour nap! And, despite being up most of the night before coughing, I was feeling okay because I also got a 3 hour nap! No scrapbook pages done but the nap was worth the sacrifice! Here are a few pictures of our evening at Mimi and Papa's for you to see.

Alex was fascinated with Elizabeth's bird and spent much of his time watching the bird and even trying to drink the bird's water. Yeah, it was pretty gross. But, he'll live!


Here is my Mimi and my stepmom, Nina, with the twins.


Meighan wasn't quite as taken with bird as Alex but she did check him out!


And, here is my very grown up little sister, Elizabeth. I can't believe how big she is - it seems like just yesterday she was Meighan and Alex's size!

The other thing that I wanted to post is two new layouts I did with Jen Beschinski's new Candy Gram kit which you can find at Elemental Scraps. These are all photos of the twins last Halloween in their costumes. SO cute! We're trying to figure out now what'll they'll be this year. Do you have any ideas? If so, post your ideas in the comments section at the bottom of the post. I'd love to hear from you! Here they are ...


Were they not adorable??? Now, to find something equally adorable for this year. My assumption is that this will be the last year that they don't have a distinct opinion about what they will want to dress up as so I'd like to find something really great!

Well, I'm heading off to try to get another page done before heading to bed to read my book. I'm reading a really good one right now called The Bronze Horseman by Paullina Simons. It is historical fiction, set during WWII in Russia. It's a love story and I am really enjoying it so far. You can find it at amazon if you want to read more about it. It's reminiscent of the Outlander series by Diana Gabaldon although the Outlander series is one of the best I've ever read so I hate to compare anything to it. But, I'm enjoying it so I thought I'd recommend it in case anyone is interested.

More tomorrow.

No comments: