Tuesday, October 17, 2006

Tuesday Musings

I don't have a ton of stuff tonight but I'm going to just go with it! It was a rainy, dreary day today here in Richmond. But, despite the weather, I had a pretty good day. I got to have lunch with my husband which is a rare thing - and, rarely do we have a meal without 19 month olds nearby! It was nice (thanks, Paul)!

Meighan has begun to show a slight interest in the potty. She doesn't completely understand what it is but she's checking it out and wants to get up on it and see what happens! So, we're going with it but I know they are WAY too young for potty training at this point. I just think it'll be a good idea to get them familiar with it. Can't hurt, huh? Alex isn't as interested in the potty but he is interesting in going to the bathroom without a diaper - specifically trying to pee all over his bedroom floor after every bath! So hilarious. So, we just might have to introduce him to the potty as well! Better that than our carpet! I hear boys can be pretty tough to potty train so I'm gearing up!

I got a scrapbook page done last night - another one about our trip to the Chesterfield Berry Farm. I'm pretty happy with how it turned out. Here it is ...


This week is just flying by at work. My boss is away at a conference so I'm trying to get a ton of stuff done but it just keeps piling up! I have a lot of different things up in the air right now so I'm excited to see how they will all come together.

Here are a couple of recent pictures of the twins for your viewing pleasure ...

Alex loves to hang out at the bottom of the stairs and holler up to either me or Paul (depending on who's up there). DAAAAAAAAA or MAAAAAAAAAA is what we hear echoing up the stairs.

Here is Paul and Meighan being silly together (as usual)!

Here's a picture (not a great one, mind you) of Meighan and Alex playing "Cups" together - they love to pretend to fill a cup, drink from it and feed others from the cup. Very cute to see them acutally demonstrating interactive play with each other.


Here is Alex playing with his cup and his little animals. Ignore the red eye - I'm too lazy to fix it tonight!

Well, that's it for me tonight! I'm heading to bed to curl up with a book for the five minutes I can keep my eyes open!

No comments: