Thursday, October 19, 2006

Thursday Musings

Hi everyone! I hope everyone is well. I don't have a lot to add tonight since I haven't done much other than work and play with the babies! Paul hasn't been feeling very well - he's had a bit of a cold. Meighan and Alex are doing well. My mom brought them to visit me at work today at lunch which was a nice treat. They acted super shy as usual! So cute but I wish people got a better idea of how cool they really are when they are completely themselves! But, they are truly adorable and we're having a lot of fun with them right now. Well, I need to get going. I have a lot to do tonight and it's already almost 11 p.m. So, more tomorrow. Here's a cute picture to share to show you how far Meighan and Alex have come since they were born ...

Here they are so sweet, barely over four pounds, just a few weeks old - it's hard for me to remember those days but I love to look at these pictures and remember my tiny little baby boy and girl!

And here, they are today - full of personality and spunkiness!

I love being mommy to these two more than I could have imagined!

No comments: