Friday, October 13, 2006

Friday Musings

Okay - I've been a total slacker in the blog department this week. It has been a pretty quiet week and I haven't had much to share. I still don't but I will over the weekend. We're heading to the Pumpkin Patch tomorrow so I'm sure that I'll have lots to share after that ... Plus, Sami is here this weekend so I'll be sure to post an update on how she's doing and show you lots of pictures. So, come back and visit soon for an update!

OH!! I do have one thing to tell you ... I've been asked to be on Rose Farver's Creative Team which is such an honor since I absolutely love her designs. Her store over at The Digi Shoppe is full of great stuff. I'm really looking forward to working with her fabulous things ... So, you'll be seeing some of my pages with her designs soon.

No comments: