Saturday, October 21, 2006

Saturday Musings

Hope everyone is having a great weekend. It's been pretty quiet here. We just hung around the house today. We had dinner at Applebee's with the twins tonight and they were great! I was so proud of them. They are better and better when out in public now. Makes it a bit less stressful for me and Paul. Tomorrow we're planning a Wal-mart trip to stock up on diapers and other necessities. Then, back home for football, football and more football!

Here's a layout that I've been wanting to do for awhile now about how my lifeline while on bedrest was having so many great friends who came to visit, keep me company and help me forget the fact that I was in the hospital indefinately. This layout is one that I did for this week's digi dare which included a friendship theme, the main photo in a circle and a friendship quote. This layout has all three! I used Michelle Pearson's actions on the various photos because they weren't great shots (they were taken in the hospital where the lighting is horrible). I think this sunkissed action really helped make them look a bit better. Anyway, thanks for looking!


No comments: