Thursday, October 05, 2006

Thursday Musings

Well, I've had a VERY long day so this won't be very long and I haven't been around to take any pictures so this won't be a very exciting post. I was up and out of the house this morning by 6:30 a.m. to go to a meeting downtown at 7 a.m. Getting up before 6 a.m. is not fun for someone who is NOT a morning person. But, I did it and got through the day even if I've been exhausted. Paul was on full daddy duty today - getting up with the twins, getting them fed, dressed and over to Christina's by himself. He did a great job (as if I had any doubt). I think the twins really enjoyed having some daddy time! Then, on my way home from work, I got detoured by a trip to my grandparents who needed some help. So, Paul ended up picking them up from the babysitters, bringing them home, feeding them, bathing them, and dressing them all by himself. He's a good daddy! Those little ones just adore him! I came in the door right as they were headed to bed so at least I was able to give kisses goodnight and tell them that I love them. I hate not being with them most of the day and night - I feel like I miss so much! But, I couldn't avoid it and I'll make up for it tomorrow and over the weekend. So, I've been home trying to get a few things done that are related to my scrapbooking ... I have one more thing to get done before I can go read a few pages of my book and get some sleep! I'll have to catch Grey's Anatomy on tivo tomorrow because I've just never made it downstairs to watch it. Which is rare since its one of the few shows that I actually watch when they come on. So, more tomorrow and I hope that I'll be a bit more rested!

No comments: