Wednesday, September 13, 2006

Wednesday Musings

I don't have much to blog about tonight. Things were better at work today. I felt like I actually accomplished a few things. Meighan and Alex had a fun filled day with their Grandma and Grandpa today. They went to the Children's Museum and had a great time checking out everything.

I did a page tonight using this incredibly cute Hey Diddle kit that Mikki Livanos (whose creative team I'm on) has up for sale at Plain Digital Wrapper. Very cute and unique! This one is an Alex page with the cutest picture of him sound asleep. I don't get many of those since he is rarely still sleeping when I make it to his room in the morning. Isn't he adorable!? You can see full credits for the layout at DST.


That's it for me tonight. I'll be back tomorrow and I'll try to show more beautiful pictures of Meighan and Alex!

No comments: