Friday, September 22, 2006

Friday Musings

I've missed a couple of days ... sorry! I've been fighting this cold and its made me want to do nothing but relax at night. I've been just hibernating, hoping that I'll feel better. I'm feeling a little better today although Alex is really struggling with it now. He has a fever, a runny nose and just isn't himself. Poor kid. Meighan seems okay but I just know she'll be next. Paul has whatever it is too. We're planning to stay close to home this weekend in hopes that we can all get better. But, as promised, I have a few pictures for you from yesterday and today. Enjoy!
Here's me and my sweet Meighan. It's not the best picture but it makes me smile because she's such a wiggle worm that it's hard to get a good picture of her with anyone. This is one of the few pictures that I have of me lately since I always seem to be behind the camera.

Here's my boys trying to figure something out. Very handsome, if I do say so myself!


Meighan in the tub tonight. She was having a blast and laughing a lot.
Alex had fun, too, but he wasn't having a blast. He just wasn't feeling quite himself. See that bug bite on his cheek - poor little thing - first he's sick, then he gets a bug bite.
Another Meighan picture!
Here they are together. These are also few and far between since they are rarely sitting still long enough to get their picture taken together.
More giggles.

Here's an Alex smile although you can see he isn't feeling well.
Poor little red nose and sleepy eyes.



Daddy squirting Alex with his bath toy. He loves to be squirted!

Meighan has begun to float during bathtime, laying back and enjoying the bubbles.
By the way, Alex prefers to swim. He's almost always found on his belly, getting covered with a bubble beard!
Well, that's it for the Melniczenko's tonight. More tomorrow and I hope to get a few pages done this weekend so I'll share them as they are finished!

No comments: