Tuesday, September 12, 2006

Tuesday Musings

Today was a crazy day at work - too much drama and too much on my plate to keep up with. I just worry that I'm going to drop one of the MANY balls that I have in the air. That happens when you have too much going on and not enough time to think things through. I need to get a handle on this so that I can avoid it in the future. I'm going to just try to take it one day at a time and know that we'll get through this craziness. But, I was wiped out when I got home so I sat down and put a quick page together which always makes me feel better. This one is for the We Digi Dare Ya Challenge (Week 2) and I am happy with how it turned out. For those who don't know the challenge was to do a page about someone who'd had an impact on your life and you had to include a song lyric in the title or journaling. There were also extra points for using products by the sponsoring designers so I used a few of Meredith Fenwick's products (the papers are hers. You can see the full credits at my gallery at DST. I tried to keep it simple so that the journaling made an impact. Here it is ...

Well, thanks for listening to me rant about work. I'm sure it will get better. I hope so. Gotta get to bed ...

No comments: