Sunday, September 10, 2006

Sunday Musings

We had a really nice, quiet Sunday (well, as quiet as it can be with two 18 month olds running around). Football season has arrived and most of the day was spent with football in the background. By the end of the day, Alex was saying 'football' but Paul wasn't able to get him (or Meighan) to say 'Eagles.' I'm sure it won't be long with a huge Eagles fan in the house. He'll make little Eagles fans out of them by the end of the season, I'm sure. I didn't get as much done this weekend as I'd hoped but I did pare down the kids toys (where in the world did all these toys come from?!?!?!) I put a bag of them in their closet and I still have them all over the living room. I didn't get many layouts done but that is because I took a nap today while the kids napped. I was up too late last night getting this blog ready so I was exhausted this morning. The nap helped. Here are two pages that I did get done this weekend. I am loving the Sweet Angel kit that Keely just put together - it's perfect for baby girl pages. She also has a kit for baby boys which I'm sure you'll be seeing soon. I also love Jen's templates - I've already used this one several times! I'm so happy with the Ocean layout about Alex's first experience with the ocean - Mikki's kit was perfect for my idea to use one of Keely's templates to focus on Alex being so small next to the great big ocean. I think it turned out pretty well.


Credits can be found at DST
Credits can be found at DST
Well, that's all for tonight. It's getting late and I need to head to bed if I am going to drag myself out of bed at 6:30 a.m. to get ready for work. I'll try to post a few recent pictures tomorrow. I didn't feel like downloading them to the computer tonight. I'll also try to give everyone an update on all the cool things that they are doing these days. See you then!

No comments: