Saturday, September 26, 2009

Swagbucks ... Have you joined yet?

Not long ago I heard about the Swagbucks.com program and heard great things. I've joined and already gotten two $5 amazon.com gift cards just for searching the web.  This site is an online portal that helps you earn digital dollars called "Swag Bucks," which can be redeemed for exclusive merchandise at the swagbucks site. Basically, you do your internet searching via the swagbucks.com search engine (and you can do it from their site or by getting a swagbucks toolbar which makes searching super easy. Your results will come in from Google and Ask.com. As you search the web, you earn swagbucks. Then, you simply redeem those swagbucks for products and/or gift cards in their online store. Very cool and very effortless. There are other ways to earn swagbucks as well but the searching piece is the primary way that I earn them. There are special promotions all the time that give you extra opportunities to win, etc. I'm enjoying it and finding it so easy!  If you want to check it out, visit their site. But, if you decide to join, please consider joining with my referral link (HERE) as it will help me earn some extra swagbucks! I strongly recommend the program as I've had great luck earning some extra stuff! I love easy ways to get some extra cash/stuff!

Again, if you're interested, feel free to join with my referral link - HERE - it's a great program!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

OK, I'll bite, LOL! Off to try it out.