Sunday, September 06, 2009

Banking Services Cookout Musings

We had our annual Banking Services Summer Cookout in August and I thought I'd share some of the photos from the day. I think its really nice to actually like the people that you work with and I think that is definitely true for me. I'm surrounded each day by a great group of people. We're a fairly small team (although we're growing pretty rapidly) in comparison to some of our peers but I think that's help to create a sense of family among the group! So, anyhow ... here's our annual cookout  -

 
  
  
  
  
  
Stephanie holding one of the Banking Services BABIES, Dylan (we've had many babies recently) ...
  
 
 
  
  
  
  
  
  
  
  
  
Paul drew Alex an Iron Man which he LOVED ...
  
Steph got in on the sidewalk chalk action ...
  
  
  
Sassy girls ...
  
  
  
Another Banking Services Group BABY ... Introducing Miles ...
  
  
  Meighan loved hanging with the babies ... she was so excited to hold Miles and that Dylan seemed to like her so much! He made her day!
 
  
 
 
  
 
 
  
  
  
  
  
  
  
  
  
  
  
 
 
  
  
  
 

No comments: