Monday, April 19, 2010

New Goodies to Show Off!

I have lots of new goodies to show you this week by one of my favorite designers - SARAH BENNETT! So, I wanted to be sure to point out both of her new kits because they both ROCK! Both are collaborative kits with other Scrap Matters designers and I'm telling you - they are wonderful!

I'm so excited about this new release by Designs by Sarah Bennett & WM [Squared] over at Scrap Matters! I think its my new favorite kit of ALL time! It's so fantastic! You can check it out HERE.


And here is a layout that I did with the kit (and, trust me, this kit will be used again and again ...) -



Next up, is a collaborative kit that Sarah did with Trixie Scraps ... and it's FANTASTIC too!  This is another on that I'll be using again and again! You can check it out HERE.


And here is a layout that I made using the kit ...




I tell you, Sarah is just knocking me out with her digital products these days ... I hope you'll go check out her shop at Scrap Matters! She's amazing and I'm not just saying that because I'm on her Creative Team. I promise! She really is talented and I find her kits to be some of the most versatile that I have ever worked with!

No comments: