Sunday, January 25, 2009

Layout Musings

I have some new layouts to share since I last posted ...

This is using a great kit by MandaBean & Lauren Grier - Bumble Bee Mine - which is so cute and fun!


Another page that I originally made for my heritage album & it was featured in Bella Scraps Magazine. It's one of my favorites - all about my Mimi and her volunteering in the community.


Another ADSR layout. This one had to include NO photos and use 3 different frames. I wanted to commemorate the Obama Inauguration but I didn't have any photos as I watched from work with my co-workers. So this was the perfect way to ensure that the historical day was in our family scrapbook!

I love this new MandaBean/Robin Carlton Two Scoops kit - 3-Ring Romance - it's so fun and colorful!
Another kit by MandaBean - this one a collab with Melissa Bennett called Your Sweetness which was perfect for this photo of Sami & Meighan!

Another recipe card - this one for meatballs - using Corina Nielsen & Krystal Hartley's 9 to 5 Chic kit! (Yes, Mom this one is being printed for you ....)

I dug out some baby pictures for this one ... Look at how little they were. This one uses Valorie Brown's Familiar Times kit which is awesome!

Another fun layout - this one using Miss Tiina's Friendship kit!

And here is my Week 3 layout for Project 365 - this one use's Valorie Brown's Esme kit which ROCKS! I'm doing one pagers for the 3rd & 4th weeks to see if I prefer that over the two pagers. We shall see :)


And this is week 2 - another 2 pager. I like how this album is shaping up!


No comments: