Saturday, March 14, 2009

Project 365: Days 56-60

Day 56: Yes, another superhero. It's our life most days. Today was Hulk. He's a bit scary to me but Alex loves him.

Day 57: Alex always sits like this, with his arms behind his head and it never ceases to make me smile. I often go in to check on him before I go to bed and 90% of the time, he's laying on his pillow with his arms behind his head. Too cute.


Day 58: As much as I hate to admit it, I think I've passed along my messy/cluttery/collectory gene to Meighan. This is her headboard ... tons of stuff, tons of mess. No matter how often Paul cleans it up, it ends up a mess. It's just how she (and her mommy) rolls!


Day 59: Another of Alex's sneaky photos but this one's not bad ... my Dell, where I spend almost all my free time at home, surfing the net and creating pages for our albums! I'd just painted Meighan's nails, hence the half open nail polish on the CPU. And you can see the mess below my monitor - Yes, I'm messy. Yes, its a sickness. No, I don't know how to cure it.

Day 60 - Today we all went and got our haircut. Paul was looking like a mountain man out of the 1970s, my hair was CRAZY long, Alex had crazy pieces sticking all over his head and Meighan wanted BANGS! In the end, I had 7 inches cut off of my hair. Alex looks so adorable. Paul looks like my husband again. And, Meighan, is adorable with her bangs.

No comments: