Tuesday, November 14, 2006

Tuesday Musings

Okay it's been way too long. Sorry. Sorry. Sorry. I've just had a lot going on and can't seem to make it over here to put a post together. I'll try to do better!

We've had a lot going on and I've just been trying to pull everything together. Let's see - what have we been up to? Well, our Sami turned 11 last week. I just can't believe that she is 11 years old. She is becoming such a lady now! We went shopping for her birthday - it's all about the clothes now! She found a couple of pairs of jeans (that girl is PICKY about her clothes)! Her grandma gave her an ipod for her birthday so we got her some hot pink earphones and we're looking for speakers for her. I made Salisbury Steak for her birthday lunch and we went to our favorite Italian restaurant for dinner. All in all, we had a nice time. It was good to see her and watch her with the twins. They follow her around like she's the best thing since sliced bread! They just adore her. And she's so wonderful with them. They are very lucky to have such a wonderful big sister!

I've had a lot going on with my digital scrapbooking. I've been working on a few things for Rose Farver's upcoming newsletter and I had so much fun on the project. We'll be doing it on a monthly basis and I'm really having a lot of fun working on it with her! I also was asked to be on two more creative teams this week - Nina Scraps from over at NDISB.com and Jeanelle Paige from Sweet Digi Creations. Nina primarily designs templates which as you know, I LOVE! So, I'm having a lot of fun working with her incredible designs. Jeanelle is a fabulous designer who's design style is right up my alley. I love basically everything she designs so I'm so thrilled to be on her team. Also, NDISB asked me to be their Guest Creative Team member for November which is such an honor. I just love that site and am thrilled to be a part of the team this month!

I have been working on a few pages in the last week that I thought I'd share. There is one that I'm really happy with but its for Rose's newsletter so I can't share it until the newsletter goes out ...

This is another of the monthly pages for the baby book - this one for Alex's 3rd month.

This is one of me and Meighan. I'm just loving this picture for some reason. This is one of Nina's templates - isn't it incredible!!!!

This is one that I put together tonight using Melissa Rose's Rusted Elegance kit and one of Nina's Templates. Alex really is one of the sweetest little boys that I've ever encountered.

Well, that's it for me tonight. I'll definately be back again this week. I have something special planned for Friday since that is a VERY special day for me. Can anyone think of why I might be looking forward to Friday? Have a great week!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

No idea why Friday would be sooooo special??? :)