Sunday, November 19, 2006

Sunday Musings

We've had a nice quiet weekend without anything major to take care of ... other than grocery shopping which we did on Saturday. It ended up being a HUGE trip. YIKES. It amazes me how much food we go through. Anyway, otherwise things were quiet. Alex wasn't feeling 100% - he had a fever most of the weekend and was a bit lethargic and needy. Poor kid. Meighan is fine but I'm sure she'll be next. That's how it goes with twins! Meighan and Alex got to have lots of Daddy time over the last few days - on Friday, Paul stayed home with the twins because Christina wasn't able to keep them due to a death in her family. They visited Paul's work down on the base and had a full day of playing with Daddy! I took a lot of pictures over the weekend but I haven't had a chance to get them onto the computer. I'll try to do that tomorrow and post some new pictures. I think I got a few really cute ones. They are doing so many cool things right now. So, more tomorrow so I can update everyone with more Meighan and Alex escapades!

I've been a busy girl this weekend - I got a record 4 layouts done today! I had a lot that I really wanted/needed to get done and I feel like I actually accomplished some things. So, here are a few layouts that I wanted to share with you tonight -


Meighan on her first Christmas last year - gosh she sure was/is cute!

And here's our little man on his first Christmas - this photo is hilarious!

I'm so looking forward to winter - I hope it snows!!!

I can't wait to see the twins play in the snow!

This is a layout I did using a kit from Rose's new collection - WOW - it is incredible. This was for a CT challenge where I had to include the following on my page - 2 pictures, use all patterned paper, use ribbon, include torn paper, and use a quote! It was a lot of fun!

Did anyone figure out why Friday was such an important day (other than you, Paul!!!)? Well, it was our 5 year anniversary. Although we have been together for 9 years now, we have officially been married for 5 years. It's been quite a ride! Marriage is definately one of the most challenging experiences of my life but I can't imagine my life without my best friend. We have created the most amazing little family and I'm so glad to be spending my life with them. Happy anniversary, honey!

No comments: