Monday, October 13, 2014

New Layout to Share

This layout is about one of the consistently special places in my life - our family cottage in Reedville. It's been the one constant over the last 40 years - a place that always feels like home and family to me. Some of my best memories take place in this place. As I grow older, I've come to appreciate what a special place it is for my family. Although I primarily used photos of the beach, the cottage, etc., I did include one of my all time favorite photos taken at the cottage. It's a photo of me and my dad laying on the infamous green chaise lounge that I spent a lot of time lounging on over the years. There's something special about the photo, that I felt needed to be included in order to truly represent what the cottage means to me - FAMILY! Anyway, this uses a template and a story starter from the October 2014 Simple Scrapper membership materials and lots of goodies from Valorie Wibbens over at The Lilypad.






No comments: