Monday, October 20, 2014

Layout: The Best Present

When I was a little girl, my Dad made me the most amazing gift! He built a huge dollhouse with his own two hands for me - it was decorated with carpet, furniture, and curtains. There was a cool hinge on the roof that allowed me to reach the upstairs bedrooms to play. It was simply amazing! And it still, 30+ years later is my all time favorite gift ever! I remember not quite believing that my Dad loved me so much that he spent so much of his free time to make me something so beautiful and magical! It was definitely a big hit and I would smile each time I looked at it, remembering how my Dad made it for me. I think it's time to document that memory in my scrapbooks ... and one of the Story Starters from the November Simple Scrapper materials gave me the inspiration to get it all down on paper! And so here it is ...



Credits:
Template and Story Starter from the November 2014 Simple Scrapper materials
Sprinkles V11 by Valorie Wibbens
Heirloom by Paislee Press
One for the Album by One Little Bird
Generations by One Little Bird and Paislee Press
The Era Of by One Little Bird
The Love List by One Little Bird
Who I Am by One Little Bird


No comments: