Saturday, October 18, 2014

New Layout - Chicago

I finally got around to creating a page about my 2010 trip with Stephanie to Chicago. I think this may be the second layout I've done from that trip ... I need to get moving! This layout uses a template from the November 2014 Simple Scrapper member materials.

I loved our time in Chicago - it may be one of my favorite cities in the US (a list which includes San Francisco, New York, Philly, DC, Seattle and Portland). In retrospect, I wish I'd taken the time to go to Chicago more often when we lived in St. Louis so that I could have done more exploring. Just a few days isn't nearly enough time in Chicago! But, I have great memories of our long weekend in Chicago - getting to experience the city for the first time with my best friend was fantastic!


Credits:
Template from Simple Scrapper November 2014 Member Materials
Just Right by Valorie Wibbens
Orbits by Valorie Wibbens
Sprinkles V28 by Valorie Wibbens
Be Back Soon by Valorie Wibbens
Giggle Snort by Sara Gleason
Little Talks by One Little Bird Designs


No comments: