Friday, October 09, 2009

Template Musings #4

My fourth template is now READY! I hope you like it! It's based on a layout that I did earlier for my FPD Color Challenge layout a couple of weeks ago!  Enjoy!



The layout that it's based on is this one ... which is a new favorite page. So, I hope you'll have fun using the template that I used to create this page that I love so much!




And now to the important stuff ... you can grab it HERE. Please leave me a commment if you like it or if you use the template, link me up so I can see it! I'm so excited whenever one of you show me what you've done with the templates! Thanks!  Happy Scrapping!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thank you so much for this Freebie. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 10 post on Oct. 09, 2009. Thanks again.

Anonymous said...

Love it! Thank you!

Dawn said...

Oh yeah, it's real cute. Good job! (got here from a Scrappin Cop Tweet...)

Rock the Hook said...

Lookie at you, what an awesome template maker!!! Can I be on your CT? ROFL...HUGS!!!!

Amy said...

Thanks everyone! I'm glad you like it :)

And, Bek - ANY time, if I actually ever get to the point of having a CT :)