Wednesday, October 21, 2009

FPD Color Challenge - week of 10/19/09

I'm sorry for posting this a couple of days late! I've had some computer issues that have made it difficult to get on and get this posted. So, I apologize for my tardiness. Onto the challenge ...

I don't know about you but everywhere I turn I'm seeing HALLOWEEN. In the stores, on TV, and of course my kids are obsessed with it and we're having a blast figuring out costumes, etc (Alex has decided on Buzz Lightyear and Meighan has decided on Little Red Riding Hood). So, this week's color scheme is a traditional Halloween scheme ... ORANGE and BLACK! Let's see those Halloween (and non-Halloween) pages ...

colorchallenge_web_Oct19

And, here is my page for the challenge using Leah's wonderful Halloween kit!

Pumkinfest2008

Credits:
Vintage Spooky by Leah Farquharson
Layered Up Page Templates Vol. 1 by Tania Shaw

No comments: