Tuesday, May 27, 2008

Tuesday Musings

Yikes. I need to be better about updating this darn thing!!! Things have been so chaotic that I just haven't had time to come on and give a good update. Let's see ... lots has been happening in the land of Melniczenko. We are officially moving to St. Louis at the end of June. We've sold our house. We're going to stay in corporate housing for awhile until we find something there that we like. Lots of traveling for me lately. Although the next 2 weeks will be nice since I'll actually be home with no trips until June 11. Then, we'll be in PA for a long weekend to visit with Mimi, MomMom, Paula and her family! We can't wait to see everyone! Then, we'll be in our final weeks of getting ready for the big move. I'm so overwhelmed with the idea of moving but I'm also very sure that it is the right thing for our family right now. The twins are doing wonderfully! Growing up so fast and getting to be so smart! They are hilarious and argue with each other like a little old married couple! It's so funny. Meighan's new thing is to tell me that I'm her best friend which just warms my heart. And Alex is still all about SpiderMan. He's obsessed I tell you. They are such great kids and we are so lucky to have them in our lives!

My birthday was yesterday and we had a great weekend celebrating it with everyone! On Saturday we went to Kilmarnock to see my dad, Nina and Elizabeth. We had a great time with them and we went over to the cottage for some sun and beach time on Sunday. Then, we headed back to Richmond and the twins and Sami spent the night with my mom and Dave. And we all met up yesterday at the pool over at Pocahontas State Park for a day of pooltime. It was a lot of fun to see the kids playing in the water! Then, we wrapped things up with caramel cake (homemade by my very talented mom!) at Mom and Dave's house. It was such a nice way to spend a long holiday weekend!

I promise to try to be better about updating the blog, particularly since once we move this will be a great way to show everyone what we're up to. So, I'll work on doing a better job keeping this updated!

I have a lot of pages to share so here we go ...


















No comments: