Tuesday, May 27, 2008

More Tuesday Musings

I thought I'd share some recent pictures since blogger seems to have fixed the issue I was having with posting pictures - YAY! I'm sorry that these are out of order but I'm too lazy to go in and fix them! Sorry!!!

First, here we are at the cottage in Reedville on Sunday. The girls were warming up after getting in the freezing water. Seeing them at the cottage makes me remember back to when they first met 10 years ago and made friends immediately. Here they are now - still friends!

Our Megs - isn't she adorable in that bathing suit!


My three girls - I can't believe that Sami and Elizabeth are both 12 yet they are so different in terms of size. Elizabeth is almost taller than me now (which I know isn't hard since I'm a shorty!)

Yikes - look at her! She's a beauty which totally scares me since she's just 12 and looks like THIS already! :)
Fishing with her Daddy! She was having a blast until she realized how much waiting is involved in fishing. Patience is not her strong suit!


He was having a blast watching Dad and Nina's puppy run through the water - he ran back and forth giggling for most of the time we were there!


Alex getting his turn at fishing. Again, he was not a fan of the patience requirement. He wanted to reel and reel and reel!
While we were visiting Dad, Nina and Elizabeth in Kilmarnock, we stopped by Elizabeth's horse show in hopes of seeing her ride. Unfortunately, the twins were not patient enough and needed a nap! But, we'll try to catch her at another show before we move! Isn't she a cutie!?!? She's so talented and sweet! I'm so proud of my little sister. Hey, when did she grow up on me?? Seems like yesterday when I held her in my arms for the first time!

Alex loves his Nina! The twins just adore their Pop Pop and Nina! It's so great to see them get to spend time together! We love having them so close by now! It's one of the things we'll miss most when we move - getting to see them more often!

This is the face that greets me when I come home from work or come back from an errand. This face is what makes my world turn! I love my little guy!


This is from when we were in VA Beach last weekend. We met up with Mom and Dave who were in town for the Beach Music Festival and ran down to the ocean to get our feet wet.



Playing in the yard, having a popscicle!



More pictures from VA Beach -

Grandpa helping Meighan build sandcastles!


And a couple more layouts to share ...

Have you seen this kit by MandaBean, Robin Carlton and Kay Miller? It's called Raggedy Annie and it is incredible. I can't say enough about how wonderful it is! You can grab it at Sweet Shoppe Designs!


And I am so excited to get to play with Audrey Neal's newest kits (can be found over at Scrap In Style TV) - she has such a unique style and I love everything she does. She's magic & makes putting pages together a cinch!


No comments: