Saturday, May 29, 2010

New Goodies from WM [Squared] Designs!!! (and a layout!)

Wendy has been busy cranking out some incredible goodies and I've been busy scrapping with them!



First up is this INCREDIBLE beach/ocean kit ... it is packed full of elements for a variety of pages and the colors are so diverse that you'll get LOTS of use out of it! So, check it out ... Tropical Paradise! (all available separately as well as in the bundle!)




And here is a page I did using this awesome kit ... using photos from when Grandma treated us to a weekend at the beach when the kiddos were just one! I love the photos and Wendy's kit was perfect for them!

Credits: Everything by WM [Squared] Designs - Tropical Paradise bundle & Elements Included Template set Vol. 1

Some other new items over in Wendy's shop are below - I've been a bit of a blogging slacker so I'm showing you a bunch of stuff (not all of them released THIS week but all fairly new)!


Note: these also are available separately in Wendy's store!





That's it for me right now. Why are you still here??? Head over to Scrap Matters and check out all these goodies - lol!  

No comments: