Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Tuesday Musings

It's officially beginning to look like spring in St. Louis and I'm so excited about it. We are all so tired of being cooped up in the house! Paul hasn't been feeling well today so when I got home me and the kiddos took a nice walk around the neighborhood. It was a lot of fun and I enjoyed watching them play together. We met several of the neighbors around the corner and their puppies. The kids are suckers for a cute puppy! I have some photos to share but I'll get to that in a minute.

First, I have to share this adorable photo that I got of the kids on Sunday night as they laid on the floor in the playroom, playing with their Leapsters together. They were so cute all curled up together and helping each other. I was heading in to go do some laundry but waited because I didn't want to disrupt them when they were enjoying each others company so I snuck up and took this picture. They never even noticed I was there watching!




And, so, onto the photos from tonight. I have been really trying to learn my new camera (Canon Rebel XS which I adore but its not an 'easy' camera) and how to get the kinds of photos out of it that I want. I'm making progress and I can really see the difference in these shots that I got tonight ...


I love Dogwood's and this shot came out really nice if I do say so myself! Dogwoods always make me think of Mimi Robertson and home. Maybe because there were Dogwoods in her yard and its the state tree/flower of Virginia.


I love how the two of them are doing their own thing in this photo. Cracks me up.


Our Megs ... carrying around Candy (her puppy) as usual! She's her new favorite friend!





I'm not sure what's up with Alex's hair but I love love love this shot!

Okay, that's it for tonight. More to come as I'm sure we'll be outside more and more this week as it warms up even more. So, lots of pictures on the way!!!

No comments: