Photo by John Althouse CohenAs I've been visiting some of my favorite blogs, I've been keeping a list so that I could share with you some of the posts/articles/projects that I found interesting ...
- Simplemom has a fantastic article over on her site Skimp On The Unimportant So You Can Spend On What Matters that I definitely recommend. I know our family is making a lot of changes in terms of how we spend our money and what we spend it on. This article gave me a lot to think about.
- There is a very short but interesting article entitled What We All Want To Be When We Grow Up over at Marc & Angel Hack Life that I really enjoyed as both an individual and as a parent. A nice reminder, I thought.
- I love this cute Fairy Light Project which is a great way to reuse something to create something unique & beautiful. I might have to try this with my daughter.
- Since quitting smoking last week (YAY me!), I've been having some trouble staying motivated to do things which is unlike me. However, I saw this article 21 Surefire Ways to Stay Motivated which I think is an excellent resource that might help anyone struggling with motivation.
- I love these Modern Paper Ornaments over at Design*Sponge and I just might have to make some for the kiddo's rooms - I think they're very cute & look fairly easy!
- There is a great article over at Blissfully Domestic about Hiding Holiday Weight that I think gave some great suggestions ...
- As I'm struggling with the fact that I'm so behind for the holidays that are coming up (I've had a crazy month at work & then I've been really sick for the last 2 weekends) and I loved this article over at The Inspired Room called Feeling Behind Before You Even Begin? Six Strategies to Make the Holidays Sane