Saturday, October 18, 2008

Friday Musings

Just wanted to jump on for a moment and say hello. My camera arrived today so I'll be able to begin to post pictures again very soon. We are all ready for Halloween around here except for the pumpkins. We just might make a trip to the Pumpkin Patch this weekend to round up our pumpkins! If so, I'll post pictures.

Here's another of the Sweet Shoppe Designs quizzes ... this time with a Halloween theme. What kind of Halloween candy are you?


Halloween Candy Quiz


Halloween Candy Quiz


You are a Pumpkin Cookie


Like the pumpkin cookie you are both sensible and always welcome


Find out which Halloween Candy you are at Quizopolis.com




Apparently, I'm a cookie. Which makes sense to me right now since I'm cookie obsessed right now. I don't know why but cookies are calling to me these days ...

Okay, I'm off to bed ... Have a good one!

No comments: