Thursday, April 05, 2007

Thursday Musings

Things have been VERY busy here with my wrapping up things at work and getting ready for my new job next week! Yesterday was my last day and I spent today running errands and getting things lined up for next week. I'm really looking forward to my first day! It's nice to look forward to something work related again!

Meighan and Alex are doing great! We seem to have finally all gotten back to normal and they are really enjoying the nice weather we've been having! They are officially obsessed with Elmo and Paul and I seem to be singing/humming 'Elmo's World' constantly since we spend almost all of our time watching Elmo with them! At least Elmo is somewhat educational so hopefully they are learning a lot as they watch! They are such smart little guys - they amaze me how bright they are sometimes!

Here are a few of the pictures that we've taken recently. I'm still unable to post some pictures here on the blog so I used one of Nancy Comelab's clusters to pull together some of my favorites to show you!


I haven't gotten a lot of scrapbooking done because I've been so busy with other things but here is a quick page that I did with a favorite picture of Meighan. The flowers are by my friend, Wendy Zine, who is now designing some GREAT stuff! I'm so thrilled to be a part of her Creative Team! She is so talented!


I was asked to be a part of Deb F's 'templater' team this week and I'm so excited about it! As you may or may not know, I tend to use templates on almost every layout that I do so I am really excited to be working with her templates! I'll be sharing more of my pages using her templates soon. I'm hoping to get a few done over the weekend!

No comments: