Monday, May 11, 2015

Two New Layouts

Here are my two layouts using the Simple Scrapper membership materials for May 2015. I always find myself tellin stories that I don't think I would have without the Simple Scrapper Story Starters. Those alone are worth the membership fee and that's just the tip of the iceberg!

This layout explores my journey with faith ... this is something that I definitely needed to document but had struggled with the best way to do so. The Simple Scrapper story starter was just what I needed to get this layout done!

Credits:
Pluviophile by Valorie Wibbens
Pluviophile Journaling Cards by Valorie Wibbens
Sprinkles v. 34 by Valorie Wibbens
Typo: Folio by Valorie Wibbens
Template from the May 2015 Simple Scrapper membership materials
Story Starter from the April 2015 Simple Scrapper membership materials

This layout explores my favorite hobbies; another layout I don't know that I'd have made without Simple Scrapper  ...


Credits:
For Like Ever Papers by Valorie Wibbens
Sprinkes v. 33 by Valorie Wibbens
Chunkies Neutrals Alpha by AH Designs
Template and Story Starter from the Simple Scrapper membership materials


No comments: