Tuesday, February 25, 2014

Winner: Before Your Story Class


Hi everyone! We had 5 individual entries in the contest and I used random.org to randomly select our winner! Random.org picked the number 3 so our third entry in the comments was from Heather V who commented the following comment:
   
Heather V said...
I'd really like to document the pets I had during my childhood. I think this would make a great mini album, with a page to tell the story for each one.

Heather - You are our winner! Please email me (amymelniczenko AT gmail DOT com) to send me your email address and I'll get you the details about signing up for your class! The class starts later this week and we need to get you signed up ASAP! So, please respond by Saturday, March 1st at 12 p.m. EST. If I don't hear from Heather by then, I'll choose another winner and announce it here on the blog!



1 comment:

Heather V said...

That's me! Thank you so much Amy, I just emailed you! :)