Saturday, February 27, 2010

Saturday Musings

I've been doing a lot of thinking about digital scrapbooking and my role in it. I love it and find that I NEED it to be happy! I gave the designing thing a try but I think I've decided that with the changes at the Funky Playground and my own need to focus more on my own pages since I have limited time to create (given I have a very demanding job and a family I want to spend time with). I'm going to let the designing pieces fall away for awhile. I may still create an occasional template since I just love doing that! But, I won't be selling anywhere at this point. Maybe I'll do it again at some point when things slow down but for now I'm going to focus on creating beautiful pages for myself AND our family.


And, so .... I have a little announcement to make that I'm soooo excited about! Here is a clue -


 

Yes, that's right ... I'm now on the Scrap Matters.com Site CT!!! And I am so honored to be a part of this team. I've been spending a lot more time there recently and its an amazing site. The forums are very active, the people are amazingly friendly, the gallery is packed with inspiration AND their challenges are amazing! If you haven't visited there, you should!!!!

In that same vein, I wanted to pass along a couple of things going on at Scrap Matters that I think might interest those of you with an interest in digital scrapbooking. First, a GREAT deal!

 

This sale runs through March 5th!  Don't miss out on this amazing Special Edition Collaborative kit. You can find out more here.

And, last but certainly not least - a SPEED SCRAP! I'm a huge fan of the speed scrap and rumor has it that the Scrap Matters Speed Scraps are amazing! I'll be trying to make it tonight myself so I hope to see some of you there ... here are the details -You can join in by hitting the forums TONIGHT at 7 PST, 8 MST, 98 CST, or 10 EST

No comments: