Monday, November 02, 2009

Revealing My Surprise ...

I mentioned a few posts ago that I had a little surprise coming up and now I can finally tell you all about it. I've been asked to be the November Guest Designer at Funky Playground Designs!!!!! So, I now have a wonderful little month-long shop over there & I'll be selling lots of templates (and a few other things!) HERE! I am so excited about this opportunity!  I hope you'll come visit the shop and check out what I have over there for you ...


I have five, yes, FIVE template packs up for you tonight ... and here they all are -

Layout Guides Set 1: Journaling























Layout Guides Set 2: Lots of Photos























Layout Guides Set 3: White Space























And here are the the first two of a number of sets that I have coming for you this month that are based on layouts of some of my favorite scrappers!

Layout Guides Set 4: Corinne (aka cOr1nn3)























Layout Guides Set 5: Julie (aka mrs2a50)   























 I look forward to bringing you more goodies throughout the month!  So, check back often - as new things go up in the store, I'll be sure to give you the details here on the blog!



No comments: