Friday, November 06, 2009

New Releases AND a SALE!

In celebration of International Digital Scrapbooking Day, I have two new template packs up in the Funky Playground Designs shop for sale! And, they are 50% off so you can grab them for A DOLLAR! What a steal! They go back to regular price after the weekend so you might want to grab them (and the others that I put in earlier in the week) while they are on SALE!

Here's what I've just put up for you ...

Layout Guides Set: Funky Sampler:
All of the designers at FPD are putting together samplers in a similar color scheme etc for NSD. This is my contribution ...


And the FPD Creative Team BLEW me away with their beautiful pages using this template set so I wanted to be sure to share some of them with you ... Those ladies are amazing scrappers and I'm so proud to be a part of the team. They inspire me EVERY day. I'm so honored to see how many of them were interested in using my templates!!!













Layout Guides Set 6: Cheryl (aka gonewiththewind):
Another in my series of templates based on layouts of GREAT scrappers. This one is based on some of the beauitful pages of Cheryl (aka - gonewiththewind). Cheryl is an amazing scrapper and I'm thrilled that she was open to the idea of my doing this template set. I think there are a lot of us who would LOVE to scrap like Cheryl!You can see her entire FPD gallery HERE. She's amazing, I promise!
























 And here are some of Cheryl's original layouts on which this template pack was based ...


























Okay, that is it for now ... thanks to all of you who have already purchased some of my template sets. I can't begin to tell you how much your support has meant to me as I try to figure out this whole template making thing out!





No comments: