Friday, June 08, 2007

Friday Musings

Well, this is going to be a very Traci Reed oriented post because I just have to tell you about the two new kits she has released which are INCREDIBLE! (I also have layouts to share so be sure to scroll down!!).

The first kit is Vibrant which you can find over in Traci's shop at Scrapbook Graphics! It's so fun and well, vibrant!!! LOL



The next one is Faded Tee which is a softer kit with such beautiful papers and elements. (See Paul and Alex in the ad below - LOVE that!)

And so, here are my layouts with these two awesome kits -
This first one just makes me smile because this girl of ours is something else! She is certainly full of personality! The other day she came home from a visit with Grandma and Grandpa with a new white raincoat and hat. She insisted on wearing it throughout dinner and kept looking over at me with this very sassy look! So, I couldn't resist snapping a picture of our very own "Miss Thang" -



And this one is a really special page for me - about my boys and their very special relationship. They are so much alike and yet so different at the same time! Alex looks up to Paul in a way that is just amazing and I love watching them together!

Okay, now RUN to Scrapbook Graphics and grab up these kits while they're on sale! You definately won't be sorry!

Things are going fine here. We're looking forward to the weekend and a bit of downtime! I'll be back soon with more news ...

No comments: