Tuesday, December 23, 2014

New Layout: Hip Hop Recital

Meighan had so much fun last year when she took Hip Hop dance lessons at a local dance studio. One of her friends from school was also in the class! At the end of class, she participated in a huge recital that the dance studio puts on each spring. Her class did a really great dance for the recital, in the cutest outfits.

Although I covered this story to some degree in our Project Life album last year, I wanted to also tell the larger story in our scrapbook with a layout. I love how this page turned out - much more edgy than I usually am on my pages. I used a template from the January 2015 Simple Scrapper Membership Materials as well as a Story Starter from a previous month's materials.


Credits: 
Story Starter and Template from Simple Scrapper Membership
Dancing Dreamer Story Starter brushes by CD Muckosky
Currently Part 1 and 2 kits by The LilyPad designers
Tryn' Stop Me by Jennifer Barrett and Micheline Martin
Bitty Bits by Dawn by Design




No comments: