Friday, November 21, 2014

Layout: Christmas Magic

I'm suddenly feeling very inspired to scrapbook but haven't been feeling well enough to spend much time actually creating layouts. However, I was so inspired by this month's Simple Scrapper membership materials that I sat down tonight and created this layout that tells about the magic of last year's Christmas with my family. Just seeing all of these photos together reminded me how lucky I am to have these people in my life ... I am so fortunate to have 4 amazing parents, 1 very cool sister, 1 wonderful husband and 3 beautiful children.



Credits: Christmas Tradition, Downtown Christmas, Pocket Stuffers no. 4, 
Woodlets no. 2, and Stuffed Pockets - all by Valorie Wibbens at The LilyPadTemplate from Simple Scrapbooks Membership Materials (September 2012)Story Starter from Simple Scrapbook Membership Materials (Decmeber 2014)



No comments: