Saturday, February 23, 2013

Project Life: Week 7

Hello everyone! I'm a little behind with my PL spreads because of a migraine that killed my weekend last weekend which is when I usually find the time to create my pages! Plus, my digi home, One Story Down, has had some trouble and is now going to be under new ownership (which is exciting!) but I spent part of the week in a sad pile of mush, unhappy about the loss of my digi home. Fortunately, four of the designers at OSD are coming together to reinvent One Story Down! YAY! Cannot wait to see what they make happen over there! On top of that, we've had a really busy week between work, Girl Scouts, preparing for upcoming events, etc. Anyway, I'm slightly behind and trying to catch up this weekend!

Here is Week 7 - instead of just 2 pages, I'm adding in a 6x12 inch insert which covers the Thinking Day even that our Girl Scout troop attended and the other side of the insert which covers some personal development work I'm doing in 2013. I'm sorry for the blurred out journaling - I'm not quite ready to share the content with the world!








No comments: