Friday, June 20, 2008

Friday Musings

Hello everyone! We've been busy, busy, busy getting ready for our big move next week. One week from today we begin our Adventure to St. Louis! WOW - time flies! I had to pack up my office today and ship everything to my new office in St. Louis which really made this whole moving thing feel REAL. and scary. and exciting. and did I say scary? lol

In honor of the move, I found a wonderful lady on etsy.com who makes the most adorable necklaces and she agreed to make me a ROCKIN' little momento of home which arrived today and is even better in person than it was in the picture that she sent me. I immediately put it on and plan to wear it to remind me of home when we move. Here's a picture of what she made for me -

Isn't it FANTASTIC?!?! I know, you're asking yourself, who is this lady and how can I get her to make me something just as wonderful? Well, never fear - you can find Kristen (aka matsudabunch) at her etsy shop here. I highly recommend her and I know you'll LOVE anything she creates for you. She's made several other pieces for me recently (which I can't share yet as they haven't been given to their new owners yet but I promise you they are fantastic!).
I've got a lot of laundry to work my way through since we've been traveling around so much in recent weeks to get in visits with family and seeing all of our favorite places/things/people before we move. So, I'll be back soon with some pictures from our recent trip to Pennsylvania. And I'll tell you all about it! More tomorrow, I hope!

No comments: