Tuesday, August 14, 2007

Tuesday Musings

Hello, strangers! I know it's been forever but I promise that I've been really busy and just haven't gotten here to send an update. We've had quite a bit going on so I apologize for keeping you waiting for so long with an update.

Everyone is doing fine. The twins are busy, busy, busy and keeping us on our toes!!! I have a story to tell you about their 'surprise' for me this morning but I'll leave that for tomorrow when I can include pictures!

Here are some layouts that I've done recently. I feel like I haven't posted any in ages!

This one is using Jannylynn Brokken's My Sister's Circus kit and add on which I think is so fun!



This is one that is VERY special to me since its all about my Mimi who is not doing well and who I love so much. I wanted this to be a tribute to her and what she's meant to me. It was very helpful to get it out onto a page and helped me feel better as I begin the process of accepting that she's not going to be with us much longer. Isn't she beautiful?

And this one shows Meighan from her birth until her 2nd birthday. I can't believe how much she's grown. Now I need to do one for Alex! By the way, I put the paper, photos and title together and my friend Wendy embellished it for me (it was a challenge for the ADSR race that she and I have partnered up for). I just love what she did with it!

And here is Wendy's page - she added the papers, photos and title then I added the embellishements. I'm so glad that she likes it. It's a lot of pressure to embellish a page for someone else's books!

This one is using some fun Cori Gammon goodies - I'm guest CT'ing with her in August and I'm having a blast. She has such a way with color!

This is another page using new Cori Gammon goodies - I've been really struggling with Alex lately and wanted to get it onto paper!



And here's one about Meighan and her affection for candy - using Jannylynn Brokken goodies again! And I just love this one about Alex and his fascination with the sprinkler at my mom's on July 4th! He was so darn adorable!

And this one is another of the ADSR challenge layouts - this one with a museum theme - which showcases silly pictures of me and my friends in middle school (yes, I blurred their faces since I don't know if they'd appreciate my sharing them with the world)!

And another ADSR layout which tells how very much my life has changed since having the twins. What I've given up and what I've gained! I'm really happy with how it turned out!

And here's another favorite - using some incredible Audrey Neal goodies - all about life with two toddlers and the terrible two's multiplied by two! Very different style page for me so it was fun to step out of my box!


I'll be back soon with some funny stories about the twins and their recent happenings!!

No comments: