Friday, December 05, 2014

Announcement & Two New Layouts

I am so excited to announce that I'm on the Creative Team for The Digital Press which is a fantastic new digital scrapbooking site! I am so excited to be a part of their team and feel honored to have been selected!

Here is the announcement - so much talent on this team! I am wow'd to be a part of it! I am anrobe in digital circles so that is me - the 3rd name on the Core Creative Team list!



And, so I've been scrapping this week with new goodies from The Digital Press and I can't recommend the designs there more highly! The team is fantastic and their digital store is full of amazing products!

The first layout is one of the layouts I've been meaning to create about our making perogies at Christmas last year and the Gilded Grab Bag by Anita Designs and Karla Dudley was PERFECT for what I wanted to create. This grab bag is an amazing deal - it has a full kit, a layered template album, tons of word art and elements to make your perfect page! I am so thrilled with how this one turned out - even better than I'd hoped!


The second layout is one I've had on my list for awhile - an afternoon that Meighan and her best friend, Lilah, spent together at a local bounce place. I wanted to be sure to document this great day (and Meighan's good friend) in our scrapbook! I used a number of things for this layout - Stenciled Vol 1 by Dawn by Design, Soda Pop Paint by Dawn by Design, Stitches from Lanky Alpha by Dawn by Design, Time Spent Together kit by Digital Scrapbook Ingredients & Wishing Well Creations by Laura Passage.


That is it for now but I'll be back soon with more layouts to share!


No comments: