Friday, September 14, 2012

Worst. Blogger. Ever. (and layout musings)

Since it's been officially over a YEAR  since I've blogged, I think I could easy take on the worst blogger ever award. I'm really going to try to do a better job of getting over here for occasional updates. I am hoping for a mix of my scrapbook layouts, photos and stories of our life. But, we'll see. I don't want to make any promises other than that I promise to try.

The last year has been really crazy for our family. I accepted a job in Virginia and we moved our family from Missouri to the Northern VA/DC area in June. We moved into a small rented condo which we hope to only be in for a year as we plan to buy a home after we feel ready to settle in. Lots of change. Lots of excitement. Lots of sadness in saying goodbye to our Missouri friends. But, all in all, it's been a fantastic change ... one that was the right move for our family!

Okay, here are some recent layouts, just to get us started on this blogging more regularly thing ...




































No comments: