Sunday, July 12, 2009

July 4th Musings

We had a fairly low key July 4th this year. Just us. We hung out most of the day, enjoying each others company. Later, we got in the car and headed to Chesterfield for fireworks. On the way, we grabbed a bunch of drinks & some KitKats to snack on ... Then, we found a parking spot and watched the fireworks. The kids really enjoyed the show!

Here's our Sami - isn't she beautiful?

Meighan getting tickled ... by her favorite person in the world - SAMI!

Some fireworks shots ... I didn't get as many as I'd hoped but I think they are pretty good given that I didn't have a tripod with me!



Meighan was upset that we wouldn't let her run into the street to play. So, she pouted and had a bit of a "Meighan fit."



Our handsome boy who tends to not be a fan of loud noises, really enjoyed the show despite the sound. The KitKat smoothed the way ...




I hope you and your families had a fantastic July 4th!

No comments: