Saturday, April 25, 2009

Digital Musings

I just wanted to take a moment to introduce you to one of my absolute favorite digi ladies today ... Audrey Neal. I've been working with her since she began designing way back when and think she is fantastic. And I'm excited to say that she's asked me to officially join her new Creative Team. I'm so excited! She's unique - as a designer and as a person. She's an amazing storyteller and as you probably know one of the reasons that I scrapbook is to tell our family stories so we can remember the stories that make up our life.

So, I wanted to recommend that you check Audrey out a bit and I think you'll LOVE what she has to offer. She sells her designs (and offers classes) at {We Are Storytellers} which is a fantastic digi site. Their mission is to provide you with high quality digital scrapbooking supplies, inspiration, education and support to help you on your storytelling journey. It's a fabulous place that I highly recommend! I also think that Audrey's blog, be AUDacious, is one of the best blogs out there and I love reading it every day! If you haven't already visited, you SHOULD!!!

You can find all of Audrey's designs HERE. And everything is on SALE right now which you don't want to miss!!! Here are just a few of my favorite things from her shop that you should check out ...

First up is her defining {you} class which includes 80 journaling prompts, 5 templates and a printable handout that will help you hone your writing skills. You don't want to miss this one!



Next up is her templates which are amazing. They are beautifully laid out and always include plenty of room for journaling which is absolutely critical for me personally! This particular template is one of my favs but check out her store because they are all wonderful!


Next, I wanted to show you her digital kits which are always fantastic. She has such an eye for color and theme! This kit, Butterfly Fancy is one of my newer favs but there is so much good stuff in her shop that you have to check out!!!! And I should also mention that there are a ton of element packs, fonts, word art packs, etc in her shop that you don't want to miss. Aud is the queen of awesome word art!!!


So, go check Audrey out ... you won't regret it! She's an amazing designer who can really help you tell your stories in the most fantastic way possible!

In related news, the {We Are Storytellers} site has a fantastic sale going on beginning on 4/23 and running through 4/27. You do not want to miss it! 50% storewide!! And, you can get the fabulous Picnic in the Park Collaborative kit (see below) for FREE after spending just $10 in the shop!



So, head over and fill your cart with $10 of yumminess so you can get this fantastic kit! You won't regret it! Have fun shopping!

No comments: