Monday, October 23, 2006

Monday Musings (Part 2)

I wanted to share a few pictures of Meighan and Alex that we took tonight! I will warn you that I didn't fix any of the red eye or the coloring so they aren't the greatest but I am too eager to share them yet too lazy to fix them. These two kids are so hilarious!


Miss Meighan enjoying her evening snack!


Alex is obsessed with our major appliances - his new favorite is the washing machine. I have to constantly check the settings to make sure he hasn't changed them to some bizarre setting!


Alex chillin' with his daddy!


I love it when she smiles! (Look at all that hair she's getting!)


Here's Meighan and her 'I didn't get my way and I'm so miserable' face! We're seeing this one more and more :)


And here's her new face that shows its self every time we tell her NO - like we did here when she stood on a chair. She is quite sassy!

Well, that's it for tonight. I hope you have a great day tomorrow!

No comments: