Friday, September 29, 2006

Friday Musings

Sorry I haven't been very good at blogging this week ... I'm still trying to get my energy back from this cold so I haven't been getting as much done as I usually do. But, I'm feeling better every day so I hope that I'll be a bit more 'present' here now.

I don't have a ton to write about today. Things have been fairly quiet around here - just trying to spend as much time as possible with the twins and trying to feel better.

I did get a layout done tonight that I'm pretty excited about. I used Jen's Beautiful Day kit again and one of Keely's templates. I'm really happy with how it turned out. I've been wanting to do a page for the baby book that talks about each babies nicknames (well, the variety of names that Paul and I tend to call them, anyway). Here's Alex's layout. I'll be trying to get Meighan's done tomorrow and I'll post it when its done. Full credits can be found here.


Thanks for visiting. I promise to have more tomorrow and Sunday, including pictures. We'll be seeing my Dad, Nina, Elizabeth and Mimi and Papa on Sunday so I'm sure I'll have lots to say about our visit and pictures to share. Have a great weekend!

No comments: